Thursday, April 24, 2014

old journal entry (most likely winter 2009)



Lately in the afternoons I have been craving peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, but have been out of bread for weeks now.  I've managed to freeze some naan, however, so I thaw the naan in the microwave then put it in the toaster.  The naan is too big for the toaster though, so I have to break it in half to toast the whole thing. I end up using only one of the halves and spread my peanut butter and jelly on it.  So by the time I go to make my next pb&j on naan sandwich, there is already a toasted piece of naan from the day before.  But I feel bad throwing it away so I put it on top of the microwave and tell myself that I'll eat it later. Several pb&j sandwiches later, I have quite the stack of toasted naan halves on the microwave.  It is naansense.




No comments:

Post a Comment