Friday, April 18, 2014


A couple of months ago I went to the doctor for a checkup.. I made a pit stop at the bathroom for a quick pee. Upon washing my hands I noticed that someone had left behind a pair of black Ray-Bans on the sink.  I put them on and stared at myself in the mirror.
I decided that I would hide them in the bathroom, and if their owner made their retrieval a priority, they would be found and so would be their fate.  I noticed that the wall mounted trash can didn’t look too disgusting, so I gently laid them on top of the trash comprised mostly of used paper towels. Catching the faulty thinking there, I tried to balance them on the inside of the empty paper towel holder with some success.  Unsatisfied,  I put them on a piece of toilet paper behind one of the toilets and looked at them there for a minute. I tried to think of a way to hide them in the toilet. I tried to think of a way to get them to stick to the ceiling. I opened the baby changer and buckled them in, I hung them on the coat hanger, and I managed to balance them on the door handle.  Finally, I placed them on a pipe underneath the sink and walked out of the bathroom. Out in the hallway I hesitated.
I turned around and walked back into the bathroom.  I walked over to the sink and reached under it, put the sunglasses back on and stared at myself.  I took them off, folded them, and left them as I had found them on the sink.  I went to my appointment. After leaving the doctor’s office, I walked back to the bathroom.  I opened the door and walked to the sink. They were gone.  



No comments:

Post a Comment